Rave Master Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave Master Rebirth

Once agin the Dark Bring has been Awakend. Choose you side. You may fight with Demon Card, stay Nuetral, Or fight along side the one and only Rave Master

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules: Thou Shall not Break-ith these! O.O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arisia
Admin
Arisia

Stats
Cash: 250
Weapons and Abilities:
Health Status: Healthy as can be (^_^)b

Rules: Thou Shall not Break-ith these! O.O Empty
PostSubject: Rules: Thou Shall not Break-ith these! O.O   Rules: Thou Shall not Break-ith these! O.O I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 pm

1) Respect all Admins and Mods. seriously we will hit chu with the ban hammer
2) No God Modding come on is it really that hard to have a fair fight, note god moddin will not only get you a warning (or whatever level of discipline you are on) but it will also mean auo matci forefit of you match)
3) No Flamming other members. Let's all get along and play nice
4) Try your best at grammar and spelling. hell im not a spelling bee champ but I try and thats all we ask we will abseloutley NOT tolerate ANY post in l33t
5) Keep you swearing at a minimal level. hey i swear too i just dont go around droping the f bomb every chance i get. Come on people I know you have atleast somewhat of a vocabulary try and use it
6) No double posting unless you are doing a solo training topic or you have waited atleast 3 days and there have been no posts by other members. There is an edit button people
7) be friendly to guests that are on, we mean it we try out best to make this guest friendly so if someone asks you a question POLIETLY awnser it.
8 ) be nice in OOC boards, sure you character might be a complete ass hole, doesn't mean you are
9) no mini modding- WE KNOW HOW TO DO OUR JOBS
10) no asking to be an admin or mod it's suppply and demand we only need a few of each but if we feel you could do a better job at it you might replace someone (but it'd only be a mod I hand select every admin because i feel they are the best of the best)
11) Be deatailed in your posts no single senteced ones ok. I ESPICALLY DO NOT Want to see something like this: "Cool" That shows me you are unable to elaborate on you posts and i will look down upon you in shme v.v
12) Keep thing PG-13. i mean it I dont want anything perverted on here!
13) NO SPOILING! i must admit that I am fairly new to the manga (my school only cariies 3 fricken volumes and they rip out pages because of "inaproprite stuff" seriously they do this to everything) so be respectful and dont give anything away unless you are asked to and it is in pm! I mean it

More will be added as we see fit
Back to top Go down
https://ravemaster.forumotion.com
Arisia
Admin
Arisia

Stats
Cash: 250
Weapons and Abilities:
Health Status: Healthy as can be (^_^)b

Rules: Thou Shall not Break-ith these! O.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules: Thou Shall not Break-ith these! O.O   Rules: Thou Shall not Break-ith these! O.O I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Failure to comply to these rules will result in:

1) warining from admin/mod who catches you breaking rules (this simply means edit your post and dont let it happen again)

2) warning from admin

3) 3 day ban

4) set ban (admins will dicuss how long you will be banned for)

5) permanet ban

note if you are breaking rules in the chat box we will replace steps 3 and 4 with a permanet ban from the chatbox
Back to top Go down
https://ravemaster.forumotion.com

Rules: Thou Shall not Break-ith these! O.O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rave Master Rebirth :: Creation and Rules :: Rules-
Jump to: