Rave Master Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave Master Rebirth

Once agin the Dark Bring has been Awakend. Choose you side. You may fight with Demon Card, stay Nuetral, Or fight along side the one and only Rave Master

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Commandments Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisia
Admin
Arisia

Stats
Cash: 250
Weapons and Abilities:
Health Status: Healthy as can be (^_^)b

10 Commandments Sword Empty
PostSubject: 10 Commandments Sword   10 Commandments Sword I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Name: 10 Commandments Sword

Description (And Abilities): Can turn into 10 diffrent forms each with their own power
Form 1 - Eisenmeteor

The origional form of the ten commandents. A plain metal sword that can't be blocked from magic attacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Form 2 - Explosion

A sword with no proper cutting edge but creates a powerful explosion on contact with the enemy. It is Haru's first sword gained from Rave and his most commonly used. However, the shock of the impact is powerful to the extent that if Haru uses it in succession too much, it could possibly hurt or kill him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Form 3 - Silfarion

This sword allows the Rave Master to become extremely light, granting great speed and the ability to create blades of air for long-ranged attacks. Silpharion can also be used with Explosion to create a special attack called "Bombing Dive" ("Twelve Wings of the Explosive Dragon") which fires explosive blades at the enemy. However, the Silpharion is relatively weak as a mêlée weapon and is no more than a normal sword for attacking. This form also allows Haru to catch his opponents unaware, though in Chapter 61 the sword is beaten by Racas, one of the Palace Guards.

Form 4 - Runesave

A unique jagged sword which cannot cut anything physical but can cut things without a tangible form like lightning, fire, water or smoke. It can also be used to seal magic, and is used by Haru to seal Elie's Etherion. Later, in a battle between Haru and Lucia, Lucia uses his Decalogue Runesave to seal Haru's Runesave, making him unable to block Lucia's magic attacks.

Form 5 - Blue Crimson

The Ten Commandments splits into two blades with one having the properties of fire and the other having the properties of ice. The fire and ice can also be used as ranged attacks. To use the sword to its full potential, the user needs to be ambidextrous, making this sword hard to use for Haru since he is right-handed. This sword is also useful in fending off attacks from two opponents simultaneously. During his duel with the various members of Oracion Six, Haru used Blue Crimson to fend off Berial and Reina's combined attacks. Ironically, Haru first uses these twin blades against Let, who belongs to the dragon race.

Form 6 - Mel Force

The sword of air, this form allows the user to fire powerful bursts of air at the enemy to blow them away and paralyze them.

Form 7 - Gravity Core

An incredibly destructive sword that is able to cut through very hard things. However, the tradeoff is its extremely heavy weight and thus requiring great strength to use. Although more powerful than Explosion, it's a very difficult blade to utilize. Haru usually jumps/swings up before switching to Gravity Core for maximum damage.

Form 8 - Million Suns

Meaning "the force of a million suns." A sword whose blade is composed purely of Light, the holy light generally blinds Haru's opponents and dispels darkness. Used by Haru to defeat Pumpkin Doryu and disabled the power of his Dark Bring.

Form 9 - Sacrifar

The most destructive of all the forms, Sacrifar is a frightening blade of bloodlust that trades the user's emotion and will for the power of Carnage. As the sword was not made for Haru (but rather Shiba), the sword will take over the user after sometime. Even Lucia was only able to remain in control for a short period while using the decalogus version of Sacrifar.

--Current Default/Form 10 - Ravelt

The most powerful form of the Ten Commandments. When Musica discovers that a tenth form of the Ten Commandments was never made for Haru, he takes it on himself to create one, using a piece of his Silver, left over metal from the first Ten Commandments and a mixture of blacksmith and silver manipulation skills (he almost died from exhaustion in the process). Ravelt has the power to dispel evil and becomes the default sword, while still being able to transform and use the powers of the other swords using Rave. Haru uses Ravelt to destroy Shiba's Ten Commandments so it can rest with him up in heaven. (Note this will be the last form I obtain)

cpoied from the wiki Very Happy

Forged by: Musica the Black Smith

Appearence: Posted in same order of descriptions
10 Commandments Sword 1eisenmeteor

10 Commandments Sword Explosion

10 Commandments Sword Silfarion

10 Commandments Sword Runesave

10 Commandments Sword Bluecrimson

10 Commandments Sword Melforce

10 Commandments Sword Gravitycore

10 Commandments Sword MillionSuns

10 Commandments Sword Sacrifar

10 Commandments Sword Ravelt
Back to top Go down
https://ravemaster.forumotion.com
Renjo

Renjo

Stats
Weapons and Abilities:
Health Status: 1000%

PostSubject: Re: 10 Commandments Sword   10 Commandments Sword I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 pm

I want the ravelt sword but i dont want its powers, ima come up with my own
Back to top Go down
Arisia
Admin
Arisia

Stats
Weapons and Abilities:
Health Status: Healthy as can be (^_^)b

PostSubject: Re: 10 Commandments Sword   10 Commandments Sword I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:06 pm

ravelt is exclusive to 10 commandments made by harimo musica for the purpose of beign the replacement of the 10th form
Back to top Go down
https://ravemaster.forumotion.com
Renjo

Renjo

Stats
Weapons and Abilities:
Health Status: 1000%

PostSubject: Re: 10 Commandments Sword   10 Commandments Sword I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:16 pm

I know, im just taking the form off the sword is what im saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Commandments Sword   10 Commandments Sword I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Commandments Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rave Master Rebirth :: Creation and Rules :: Weapons Creation-
Jump to: